Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

athletics day

 Athletics day 
Yesterday was a hot day room’s 1.2.4.6.7.8.9.10and11 went out on
the field for athletics.


First we had to wait for the principal to call out our names  for
Relays the first race was the egg races and no I don’t mean the one
with the spoon I mean we had to run  around the field I almost lost the
game but I was lucky that I came 4 place. 


Then we did three sticks and I don’t mean the one when you jump
I mean the one were you have to run and grab the stick and run to
the next person and the next and after the last person to go to the
finish line


Next mr hendricks said to the studies if they want to ask
their mothers to have a go at racing Junior mum one but an ante
fell down and began to laugh the it was the dads turn mr Hendricks
won the race and some of the dad lost the race.


Finally we did shot put and discus i was not part of it so I just
sit down and watch tug-of-war room 11 and 10 were up first
room 10 won the match and they were showing off the it was  room 7
and 6 room 7 won and we were all like hey and wow after that it was
Teachers vs parents they pulled and pulled but the teachers won the match.

 I really like doing athletics because it good for your and your body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.