Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

That's my boy

 The first day of the weekend it was about me and my brother playing basketball at Magere in a school courtyard.We started the game and it was fun but I was losing and my brother was winning so we took a break and then went again. After that we finished our break and we were having a warm up,then I managed to beat him and I was winning,so my brother went sweat on me and he pushed me down and scored.So I tried to go sweat but he kept on scoring and just when I was about to give up he was lying on the floor huffing and puffing so I got the ball and I had a chance of winning and when I was about to shoot a 3 pointer my brother went back on to his feet and blocked me.That was the scariest thing in my entire life. When I was frightened I fell on the floor and cried. So when my brother felt bad for me he came to me with the ball I grabbed it off him and then shot a 3 pointer line in his face and I won the game and I laughed at him and then we both laughed and said gg but my brother nodded and pushed me to the ground and made fun of me so I ran home to go and  tell our mum. After that I said, ‘’shut up’’ and went to tell him off ,so he ran after me and then I stepped him and he fell on a rock and broke his best ankle for soccer and then he cried and so I helped him to get up.Then when my dad came to us he smiled and said ‘’lo’u atalii lena’’meaning (that's my boy).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.